Before you start spending money on a website you need to ask yourself these questions.
- what is the function of your website?
- what do you want to achieve with your website?
- who do you expect to use your website?
- how will they find your webiste?
- do you know what you have to do to maintain your website?
- do you know how much you expect to spend on your website?
A website is only part of an overall strategy, it needs to be created to perform a function for your business, you have to define its function before you start, if you cannot define its purpose do not have one.
Images and the quality of your media, play an important role in a websites presentation, this is generally overlooked, but having graphics produced professionally can be expensive but worth it.